Ratio: A comparison of two quantities that both have the same unit of measure.
Rate: is a ratio that compares two quantities of different units.
Proportion: A relationship that says that two ratios or two rates are equal. Can be written in fraction form
1. 5 hours to travel 360 kilometers is about _____km/h.
2. Emma saves 28 cents of every dollar that she earns. Emma earned $75 last week. How much money did Emma save last week?
1. No, it's not fair at all.
2. No, its still not fair.
3. It is not fair because the homeless man got sent to prison for a longer amount of time than Ex-Ceo. Ex-Ceo stole more money than the homeless man. The homeless man did not take all the money that was offered, too. He was only hungry and didn't have food or anywhere to sleep.
4. If I was the judge I would only charge 1 year of prison. He also said his mother didn't raise him to steal and I believe that homeless people have kindness in their hearts. I think he did what he had to do in order to stay alive. He took the chance but got punished for it.