- Ratio- Comparison of quantities that have the same units.
|Example of Ratio: Red balloons to blue balloons 4:3|
- Rate A ratio that compares 2 quantities of different units
- Proportion- A relationship that says that 2 ratios or 2 rates are equal and can be written in fraction form.
- 5 hours to travel 360 kilometers is about __72___km/h
2. Emma saves 28 cents of every dollar that she earns. Emma earned $75 last week. How much money did Emma save last week?
I choose 3/4
1. No, this does not seem fair.
2. No it does not seem fair The proportion is not equal
3.Because it id not right, Paul Allen should have been sentenced longer than Roy Brown He committed a much worse crime.
4. I would have sentenced Paul Allen longer than Roy Brown