Click here to see his work.
ratio: A comparison of two quantities that both have the same unit of measure.
rate: Compares two quantities that both have different units
12 km per hour
proportion: A relationship clarifying that two ratios or rates are the same
1. 5 hours to travel 360 kilometers is about km/h.
2. Emma saves 28 cents of every dollar that she earns. Emma earned $75 last week. How much money did Emma save last week?
Here are 3 ways you can prove 3/4 = 12/16
1. Does this seem fair?
It does not seem fair
2. With what you know about proportion look and read what is in the image above. Does it seem just fair?
No, it just does not seem fair
3. Why have you made this choice?
I have made this choice because because the CEO (Paul) was sentenced to only 40 months for committing a scam that got him 3 billion dollars, and the homeless man (Roy) only took 100 dollars from the bank when the banker gave him much more and was sentenced to 15 years. Another reason is because Paul did it just because he was greedy and Roy did it because he was homeless.
4. What would you have done if you were the judge?
I would've sentenced Paul to 15-20 years in jail and I would've sentenced Roy 8-12 months in jail. I would've also gave Roy a big speech on how their are other ways he could've got money.
*** This is an attempt to get the doc to work. Please click on the link at the top to see it in its pristine form.