Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Camilla's Pay it Forward

Part 1.

What is "Pay it Forward"?

Pay it Forward is an act of kindness you do for others without asking them for anything, you just do it for free to help out. And if you do an act of kindness they might do the same and past it on, and it goes on and on and on. This is a way to help change your country to a better place.

Part 2.


What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?

I did my pay it forward with chantelle and we decided we should donate the things we don't need to the children out there. Where we donated was a fire place and they take the stuff we donated to the children who needed it. We also made food for the firemen to thank them for helping our community.

Why did you choose this activity? 

We chose this activity is because we knew that there are children out there that needed clothes, shelter, ect. And I wanted to this activity is because I felt sorry for the children that needed things we have, also I wanted to help the firemen because they helped are community to be more safer.

Who did you help?

We help the firemen with the stuff we donated to give to the children.

What did you do?

What I did was find all the stuff i needed to give to the children like stuff toys and we also gave are jackets we don't need (are jackets were still new and fresh) and gave it to the firemen to give it to the children. Chantelle did the same.

When did you do you act of kindness?

I did the act of kindness on December 1st, 2012.

Part 3.

How did your act of kindness go?

My act of kindness was a success because they were happy that we gave them a lot of things to donate!  

What Happened?

We went to fireplace to give the stuff we donated for the children 

How did you feel?

I felt so happy and proud of myself, I haven't really done this for a while... And I feel like doing more kindness to other people.

How did the person or people react?

The person reacted like he was really proud of us, and he was really happy too.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?

We actually forgot to say pay it forward to him in person but we did say it on the phone.

How did they react to your request?

I think he felt like he would do the same what we did.

Part 4.

Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?

Pay it forward is important because you can make a difference in the world with your act of kindness and it will spread on and on and on. And it will help the people out there who need help.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?

I don't really know but I think it did made a difference because the person looked really happy that we donated are old things we don't need, and it'll will make the children happy, and it made him happy.







No comments:

Post a Comment