Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sara's Pay it Forward

Part 1
What is "Pay it Forward"?
Pay it forward is when you make a different into someones life. Its an act of kindness that you do for people you know or an stranger. Its an act of helping that people do without asking anything in return.

Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
My pay it forward act of kindness is donating clothes. I went to Salvation Army to donate clothes for children.

Why did you choose this activity?
I chose this activity because some children can't afford to buy new clothes. So I decided to donate clothes.

Who did you help?
I helped people who are in need of clothes like children who are homeless.

What did you do?
I donated 15 clothes to The Salvation Army.

When did you do this act of kindness?
I did my act of kindness on a Sunday December 2nd 2012.

Part 3
How did your act of kindness go?
My act of kindness went very well.

What happened?
I went to Salvation Army to drop of the 15 clothes that I've donated.

How did you feel?
I felt happy to donate. I felt that by donating I helped children who needs clothes like sweater especially now because it's winter.

How did the person or people react?
There was no one there to react because it was only a drop off.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
No, I didn't ask the person or people to "Pay it Forward" because no one was there.

If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?

I didn't ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward" because no one was there, but if there were people I would ask them to Pay it Forward.

Part 4
Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
It is important because it makes the world a better place and it makes people do good things instead of bad things,

Has your act of kindness made a difference?
Yes, my act of kindness has made a difference because the clothes that I've donated will be used by children who are in need.


This is me donating clothes to The Salvation Army.








No comments:

Post a Comment