Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Roselle's Pay it Forward

part 1- What is pay it forward?

Pay it forward is an act of kindness that shows that one or more person can make a difference even only by doing small things. Like for example donating food/toys/books etc. at a hospital and many more, but in order to make a difference it has to start with you.

part 2-

My "Pay it Forward" act of kindness is to put inspirational quotes into peoples mailboxes.

I chose this activity because quotes have always inspired me. When my friend sometimes has a problem i just say one of the quotes i read that fits into the situation.

part 3-

My act of kindness went well i think.

I felt really good while doing it because I like sharing inspirational quotes to people, so they can learn from it.

I didn't ask the people to pay it forward because they're just quotes but if they want to put quotes into peoples mailboxes then good because they're paying it forward.

part 4-

The idea of "Pay it Forward" is important because its really nice to make a difference and to me it doesn't matter how small or big of what you did as long as its making a difference.

I don't really know if my act of kindness made a difference but i think if people read those quotes I really hope it would inspire them.




No comments:

Post a Comment