Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Kerrnel Reyes' Pay it Forward

Part 1

What is "Pay it Forward". To complete this part please edit and revise the paragraphs that you wrote after watching the movie.

Pay it Forward is basically spreading the act of kindness, without asking anything in return, except for paying it forward. Get it, instead of the person giving me a material, he/she will just help other people. It's easy to understand especially when you have helped a lot of people.

Part 2


What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
Why did you choose this activity? 
Who did you help?
What did you do?
When did you do you act of kindness?

My Pay it Forward act of kindness was to send thank you letters to three of my friends that have helped me. I did this act because I want them to feel that I appreciated every act of goodness that they did to me. I helped my friends to be more a better citizen. I sent three thank you letters to my friends that said that I appreciated all their kindness to me. I did this act of kindness on Saturday, December 1st in the afternoon. I had another one and it was donating clothes to the Salvation Army. I donated clothes on Sunday afternoon with my friend Nathaniel on December 2.


It's me making and sending my letters
Me, donating old clothes, I had so much I had to put it in a bigger plastic bag. And also, the other plastic bag was Nathaniel's. 





Part 3

How did your act of kindness go?
What Happened?
How did you feel?
How did the person or people react?
Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
How did they react to your request?
If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?

My act of kindness went smooth and no interruptions. What happened was that I made thank you letters, put them in separate envelopes and sent it to their mailboxes by me walking to there houses and dropping the letters off and donating clothes to the Salvation Army. I felt happy and relieved at the same time because I know that they'll feel that I appreciate all the goodness and kindness they did to me and when I donated clothes I felt happy and my heart felt bigger because I gave something to other people to keep them warm for the winter season. I didn't really see the people react because it was letters that I sent out and the store was close when my friend and I donated. I did ask the people to Pay it Forward but it was in the letter that I sent, and I hope they'll understand and when I donated clothes the woman on my left, left the store right after the picture taking. I didn't see them react to my request because it was letters that I sent. I think in my thank you letters I added Pay it Forward.


Part 4

Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
Has your act of kindness made a difference?

The act of Pay it Forward is important it can make a huge difference in Canada and around the world. I think my act of kindness will make a difference soon when my letter receivers feel that I appreciate them and they will keep being a good person to me, to other people and to people from around the world.









No comments:

Post a Comment