Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Miguel P's Pay it forward

Pay It Forward


Part 1

What is "Pay it Forward"?

Pay it forward is a way of showing 1 person or any person can make a difference. By helping out or doing something for somebody can change the way they are. pay it forward can help anybody work out their choices. I had worked with 2 of my friends and had finished after we had a runny nose and numb legs. we had work for about 3 hours for 3 days.we had shoveled and shoveled till we were finish. 1st day went really good people were happy to see us and they were grateful when we were doing it for no return.


Part 2

What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
My pay it forward act of kindness was shoveling  peoples backyard and front yard.

Why did you choose this activity? 
I chose this activity because there are people that are maybe unable or too busy too shovel  their lawn.

Who did you help?
I had helped neighbors that were unable to shovel who is maybe elderly or people that are always at work.

 What did you do?
I had shoveled peoples front yard and backyard and had 2 friends walking and helping me with people that have a big front yard and a backyard that we can shovel together.

When did you do your act of kindness?
I had started this act of kindness from November 30, 2012 and ended at December 2,2012.





3rd Day







2nd Day


















Part 3

How did your act of kindness go?
My act of kindness went very well because I had fun and I knew i  was doing something good for the people and the community.

What Happened?
I had got with 2 friends and finished 3 blocks / 3 days and we had done very well even with rejections.

How did you feel?
I felt really happy that i was doing this for a good mark and I am doing something for act of kindness.

How did the person or people react?
people were glad to see us shoveling their front yards and some people were even shocked that we are doing this for nothing in return and some had rejected us just because they thought there was a catch and we even said a project called "pay it forward " but we just deal with it and  walked away because they said no.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
saying Pay it forward may make them do an act of kindness or something in return  because there were kids knocking on peoples doors and saying that we are there to shovel your lawn for an act of kindness and telling to Pay it forward!

How did they react to your request?
They had react really good after saying pay it forward. By helping others in return.

Part 4

Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
Pay it forward is important because anyone can make a difference when it will start with you.



Has your act of kindness made a difference?
My act of kindness had made a difference of doing work for people that are unable for them to do.










No comments:

Post a Comment