Social Icons

Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Gerard's Pay it Forward


Part 1
Pay it Forward is a chain reaction of kindness where it all starts with one person. Pay it Forward is also doing anything helpful for one another without asking anything in return.



Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
My pay it forward was shoveling other people's side walks with Joel.

Why did you choose this activity? 
I chose this activity because this the best way I can give all my effort to finish Pay it Forward and to help others.

Who did you help?
Me and Joel Helped two Women named Amber and Helen.

What did you do?
Me and Joel Shoveled sidewalks and front steps not far from where me and him live.

When did you do you act of kindness?
At December 2, 2012 

                                Part 3
How did your act of kindness go?
Are act of kindness went well took us along time to find a house
that hasn't been shoveled yet. 

What Happened?
We shoveled their sidewalk until the sidewalk was clear as possible and when we were finding houses that needed shoveling it took Joel and I a long time to find a house because so many were already done. But at the end we manage to pull it off and finish the job to the best of our abilities.







How did you feel?
I felt really good because I helped someone out without getting anything back.
There is a feeling in me that makes me feel so happy and proud.

How did the person or people react?
Amber was surprised because when she asked how much we said we are doing this for free she got very 
surprised and glad.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?

I think so we told her we are doing this for Pay it forward and she should do a good deed to someone to.

How did they react to your request?
I think she said she will try and she also asked us what are names were and what school we go to,
she seemed very interested.


Part 4

Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
Pay it Forward is important because it shows each and everyone of us in this world that we can change by doing small things for one another and one day are planet will be united and be bonded with true love in this world.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?
I think it made a difference because I just save them time shoveling their sidewalk and front steps. Also saved them money because they thought we were doing this for money.




No comments:

Post a Comment