Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Raphaels Pay it forward

This year for pay it forward I babysat my cousin for free. I know, I know, some of you are probably saying babysitting for my aunt is nothing, that i HAVE to babysit for free. But ever since she gave birth everything is pretty out of the ordinary in my family, my mom and dad are caught up in all the working they have to do, my aunt is sadly confined in the hospital for almost a month, and my uncle is also working. The only person left to get the job done is me I sometimes also have difficulty with my cousin because of the homework teachers assign sometimes I just cant do it all. When i really think about it I have to because my mom cant because i realized she is mostly cleaning the house and working, so this is pretty much the least I can do for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment