Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Miguel's Act of kindness

part 1
 Pay it Forward is basically spreading the act of kindness, without asking anything in return, except for paying it forward. Get it, instead of the person giving me a material, he/she will just help other people. It's easy to understand especially when you have helped a lot of people.




Part 2

what was your act of kindness?

Me and my partner benidict rapped presents

Why did you chose this activity?

it gives presents to kids

who did you help?

I helped kids in church hill

 what did you do?

I rapped presents

when did you do your act of kindness?

I did my act of kindness on December 1

Part 3

How did your act of kindness go?

my act went really well

what happened?

me and benidict rapped presents 

how did you feel?

I felt really good inside

how did the person or people react?

I will know when they receive it

 Did you ask the person to pay it forward?

 I could not because I sent gifts

Part 4

why is the idea pay it forward so important?

the idea is important because i could start a revolving act of kindness

has your act of kindness made a difference?

it made a difference because those kids could get a special Christmas present

 This is present me and Benedict rapped

No comments:

Post a Comment