Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Meyar's Pay it Forward

Part 1

What is "Pay it Forward"?

Pay it Forward is one random act of kindness you do without asking for anything in return. Once you hep one person you tell them to help 3 or more other people and they tell 3 other people etc. This way people are help and the more people do pay it forward, the more the world becomes a better place.


Part 2

What was your Pay it Forward act of kindness?

My Pay if Forward was to donate books to the Children's Hospital Book Market. The books are sold and they money made goes to the Children's Hospital. I donated 30 books the the Children's Hospital Book Market.

Why did you choose this activity?

I chose this activity because i felt like donating books to collect money for the Children's Hospital was a good cause. Members of the community donate books, the books are then sold at 3 annual sales. This raises money to support child health care in Winnipeg.

Who did you help?

I helped children in the Children's Hospital.

What did you do?

I donated 30 books to the Children's Hospital Book Market to raise money to support child health care in Winnipeg.

When did you do this act of kindness?

I did this act of kindness on Saturday, December 1st, 2012


Part 3

How did your act of kindness go?

My act of kindness went very well. We drove to Dufresne where they had a drop-off box.

What happened?

I drove to the drop-off and gave the books there.

How did you feel?

I felt happy to be donating the books. It makes me feel happy that the books will be donated for a good cause.

How did the person or people react?

There actually was no one there to react, because it was a drop-off, but if there was a person there i think they would have been happy to see people donating for the Hospital.

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?

No, I did not. Because there was nobody there to tell, but if there was i would have told them to pay it forward.


If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?
Because there was nobody there to tell, but if there was i would have told them to pay it forward.


Part 4

Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?

The idea of pay it forward is important because it helps make the world a better place by encouraging people to good things for other people.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?

Yes, my act of kindness has made a difference by supporting child health care in Winnipeg.



This is me at Dufresne dropping off the books I donated. 







No comments:

Post a Comment