Social Icons

Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Isaac's Pay it Forward

Isaac's Pay it Forward
 
 
Part 1
 
Pay it Forward is one random act of kindness that people do without asking for
 anything in return. Once you help "pay it forward" to someone, you tell them to help 3 or
more other people and then tell them to tell 3 other people, and on and on it goes. This way people will help each other to make the world a better place.
 
Part 2
 
My pay it forward act of kindness was donating shoes to an organization called donateyouroldshoes.

I chose this activity because I have Lot's of shoes at home that are to small and that I don't need.

I helped people around the world that don't have shoes.

I put the shoes in boxes, and I put them in the mailbox. Inside each box is a note about pay it forward.

I did my act of kindness on December 2, 2012.

 
 Part 3

My act of kindness was  good. I had to find different shoes that could not fit me, or were to old. Then we got some boxes and put the shoes inside them. Inside each shoe is a piece of writing that said pay it forward and told them what it was.

Me and my family had to find a mailbox to put the shoes in.

I felt like I was going to change peoples lives. I felt like this little step could help people, and tell them to help otheres to.

I do not know what the person felt like, but i have a feeling it's going to be a good feeling.

I have asked the people to pay it forward by putting note in the shoes.

I do not know how they would've reacted, but I'm sure they would pay it forward.


Part 4

The idea of pay it forward is important, because it's about helping make the world a better place. And if making the world a better place isn't a good idea, I don't know what is.

My act of kindness has made a difference, because now a couple of people won't have to struggle to walk to school, or have blisters that won't go away. They'll have something to protect their feet, and the'll be able to share the kindness.



No comments:

Post a Comment